A Hybrid Clas...
Speaker | Coaching Psychologist | Podcast Co-Founder | Executive Coach | Facilitator of Wellbeing ProgramsSend message
People, teams and organisations can learn to become more resilient, embrace change and thrive. You will be inspired in this keynote with evidence based strategies from Harvard Medical School, Positive Psychology and neuroscience that will encourage a sense of resilience, positivity and productivity at work.
- my own personal journey overcoming adversity and integrating resilience
- how my clients develop their emotional flexibility and resilience
- how cultivating gratitude can enhance our relationships and flexibility
- how we can reframe adversity and create flexible thinking
- how to develop your mindfulness
On January 29th, 2018
Kinder Kick off
In front of 200 people