Turning a nee...
In this session with Stacey Ashley you'll learn how to:
- Stop being reactive
- Stop rescuing & start building accountability in others
- And become the leader you want to be
- The 3 keys to strategic leadership
- How to move from problem solving to value adding
- How to save an hour a day, using the right questions
- How to develop accountability in others
- How you don't need to be the expert to be an effective leader...
'Stacey was a speaker at our 5th International Conference at Australian Chapter of ICAI.
She was very professional and knowledgeable. She connected with audience straight away. She demonstrated that Leadership is not something to be scared of. Audience felt they had real takeaways from her session.
She created fun and interactive environment and positives vibes for everyone.'
Madan Jangra, Former Chairman ICAI, Australia Chapter.
Thank you Stacey for wonderful session.
'I had an opportunity to attend one of the topics on Leadership presented by Stacey in recent ICAI international conference. I have no doubt in vouching for Stacey's immense capability and motivating skills that will be beneficial for any team & growing organisation. Liked the lesson - we should lead in 3 dimensions - 1) Lead the situation,2)Lead others and more importantly 3) Lead yourself. Time management Matrix is very powerful tool.'
On October 21st, 2016
Institute of Chartered Accountants India 5th International Conference
In front of 150 people