Where were you?
Discussions of the following questions:
1. What are some of the common cryptocurrency tax questions people ask you?
2. What tax considerations should people should be aware of when buying and selling Cryptocurrencies?
3. Could you briefly summarise the ASIC Guidance relating to ICOs and give us your view about where Australia sits in the international sphere for encouraging investment in blockchain projects and the creation of token economies?
4. Could you give an overview of the recent AML/CTF laws that have come into effect for digital currency exchanges in Australia, and how these rules could conceivably apply or extend to industry-wide blockchain projects?
5. What do you think the future will hold for Cryptocurrencies & Tax?
On May 12th, 2018
Hall & Wilcox Interview with Crypto News Australia - (go to website)
In front of 50 people