Facilitator & trainer Creativity/ Owner at MCCIM
This profile is maintained by the Onstage curation team using publicly available information. If this is your profile, claim it!Claim profile
As a facilitator I get into contact with a bizar mix of topics which makes my job so intrigueing. In the first 3 months of 2019 I have facilitated workshops on @ Cyber Security at the Dutch Government, @ Managing World War 2 explosives in the Northsea, @ Political health care plans, @ Brainstorming new bakery products, and @ Adding sensors to e.g. bridges to reduce maintenance costs.
For the next 2 months I am preparing workshops with topics like: @ Chocolate processing, @ Refugees jobs at Rijkswaterstaat, @ Trainees personal development at Rijkswaterstaat, @ Smart Energy, @Developments at the Northsea, Integration Strategy of the Government, @ Quality control at hospitals.
My job never gets boring!
If you want your meetings to be effective and efficient: contact me. With more than 1000 facilitated workshops, I am eager to facilitate YOUR next workshop because I am passionate about helping teams and people grow towards what they want to achieve commercially and personally.
With 20 years of experience, my key expertises are:
- Delivering creativity advice with my program 'The Making of Creativity'.
- Facilitating creativity/brainstorming workshops.
- Facilitating kick-off workshops for any of your projects.
- Training facilitators.
- Training on Project Management. My method 'HANDy Project Management' is a simple straight-forward project management program.
- Use of Lego Serious Play.