Managing Director at APV
I'm Managing Director at APV (formerly known as Asia Pacific Vision Ltd), a full-service digital film and content agency headquartered in Hong Kong. APV produces video content from corporate TV, brand and viral films, factual programming, movie junkets, events, webcasts, documentaries, employee engagement, channel branding and more.
I'm also a coach, writer, video producer and digital marketing nerd. I've conducted workshops in presenting, video, creativity, management and digital marketing in Australia, Taiwan, India, Bhutan, China, Japan and Hong Kong. Clients include Disney, Prudential, Mediacorp, Cathay Pacific, Channel V, Fox International Channels, Kerry Logistics, The Royal Institute for Strategic Studies in Bhutan, The Lee Kwan Yee School of Public Policy, Alibaba, ASPMA/Icon, Garage Society, BXAI, Affordable Art Fair, Transperfect Global Content Forum, NYU, Georgetown University, University of Chicago, Hong Kong University and more.
- Using Video To Engage And Grow Your Audience
- The power of video for internal communications, on-boarding, recruitment and engagement
- Effective Presentation and Communication Skills
- How To Pitch
- How To Build Your Personal Brand Through Video
- How To Be An Awesome Freelancer/Employee/Intern
- How To Brief a Creative Agency When You're Not a Creative Agency
- The Easy Way To Produce Videos with just a Smartphone and a Selfie-stick
- How To Figure Out Your Video Marketing Strategy
- Opportunities in the media industry
I published a couple of books (under pseudoynms - not 'real name' ready as an author).