Counsel at F...
Yuichi Suzuki is Idea Designer, Researcher, Speaker and Practitioner of Collaboration in Global Projects
- A.Thinking or Aitehakadori Thinking & CFI (Collaboration for Impact)
- 2012, Speech at PMI Japan Forum, July 2012, Tokyo, Japan
- 2012, Speech at ProMac, Oct 2012, Honolulu, USA
- 2012, Scientific Seminar, at Surabaya Institute of Technology, Nov. 2012, Surabaya, Indonesia
- 2013, Seminar at Meiji University, May 2013, Tokyo, Japan
- 2015, Speech at GUTEC, Dec. 2015, Muscat, Oman
- 2016, Speech at IBMT, Jul. 2016, Surabaya, Indonesia
- 2018, Workshop (90 min) at Guam Professional Development Conference, Guam, USA, Aug 30th 2018
- 2019, Seminar at New Generation College Education Meetup, Hong Kong, Jun 26th 2019
After graduating from Sophia University in Tokyo in 1986, entered Fuji Bank (currently Mizuho Bank) . Engaged in various projects such as advanced global risk management. With professionals In the United States, Belgium, France, Germany, UK and elsewhere, experienced and leaded collaborations in many projects in. After retiring from the bank, engaged in building and analyzing global financial databases, IT personal training for including persons with disabilities, and IT consulting for small companies. Also served as director responsible for innovation and systems of a media delivery company.
Starting at 2011, A new way of thinking for collaboration – “Aitehakadori” and approach "Collaboration for Impact" with some other approach such as “Bothsides”, etc. was presented at 12 cities, such as PMI Japan Forum, Surabaya Institute of Technology Management School, Muscat (Oman) GUTEC (Technical University). “Aitehakadori” was also applied recently at so called “Hatarakikata Kaikaku” (Work Way Reform) in big organization. Also expressed and advocated the knowledge or wisdom gained in the past business innovation project as "64 viewpoints for business refinement".