Founder at Scrum Ventures
Member of RISE Conference Alumni 2019
This profile is maintained by the Onstage curation team using publicly available information. If this is your profile, claim it!Claim profile
Tak Miyata is a Founding Partner at Scrum Ventures. He has over 15 years of international experience in the IT industry both as an entrepreneur and as a senior executive. NevenVision, Tak’s first US based startup, was acquired by Google in 2006. His second startup, Japan based J-Magic, was acquired in 2009 by mixi. At mixi, Tak served as the Executive Vice President of Alliance.
Tak holds a Master’s degree in nano Science from Waseda University.
• 20+ years experience in startup, investment, executive management, sales and BizDev.
• Proven results-oriented executive with early stage start-up companies.
• Designed, developed and managed Japan and APAC(Asia PACific) sales strategies and teams.
• Implemented sales, training and development programs and processes
• Excellent leadership, business analysis, financial and negotiation skills
• Presentation and Panel in many global events such as SXSW, LeWeb, Social Media Forum and etc.