Nattinee Sae Ho
Expertise in Delivering Change in Investment Banking Domain. Speaker, and an Author
This profile is maintained by the Onstage curation team using publicly available information. If this is your profile, claim it!Claim profile
• 20+ years experience in program/delivery management.
• Change Management - Business Strategy, Competency Assessment and Improvement, Business Process Management, Business Technology Optimization, Target Operating Model, Organizational Change, Enterprise Analysis, Requirement Management, Solution assessment and implementation with greater acceptance level.
• Scalable Consulting Practice Management,
• Hands on experience of delivering the change.
• Skills - project/program management, stakeholder management, program governance, defining current and future state, defining operating model, business process management, UML.
• Responsible for delivering business change.
• Effective co-ordination of the programme’s projects and management of their inter-dependencies including oversight of any risks and issues arising
• Managing of the new capability for the business to enable effective change and realisation of projected benefits
• Writing, Customer Service, Production Support, Documentation, Negotiation, Organization, Planning, Presentation, Teamwork, Coaching, Leadership.
• Creative and aggressive self-starter with integrative thinking skills, solid business, communications, and presentation skills.
Domain: Investment Banking, Financial Services
• Regulatory compliance (US, EU and HK) - MiFID II, Volcker Rule, FATCA/CRS, Basel II & III implementation, Reg SHO, Reg NMS, OATS,
• Fixed Income, Equity, Equity Derivatives, Asset Management, Wealth Management and CRM.
• Understanding of Six Sigma, CMMI, ISO 9001 / BS 7799; Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
Business Analysis Community Contribution:
• Mentor and coach for large Business Analysis community and aspirants.
• Successfully launched thousands of aspirant Business Analyst's career across globe and counting more...