I love my work! How many people can say that? It's varied, I meet a lot of interesting people and I learn a lot. If you're involved in training you have to be open to learning new approaches and new ideas.
I focus on personal expression skills. Things like:
* Public Speaking
* Accent reduction (for people with strong overseas accents)
* Writing & scriptwriting skills
* Vocal Branding (understanding your authentic voice)
* Performance and presentation skills
Voice is very diagnostic of what's going on inside someone as well as what they think about themselves and what they want to project. The difficulty for many is that they end up projecting things that they don't mean to: baggage from their past and low self-esteem.
The three areas which I enjoy the most are:
1. Working with clients on "Vocal Branding." This is a technique I've developed to help people understand who they are and what their message is.
2. Working with speakers and performers on performance and presentation skills
3. Accent Reduction: helping people with strong foreign accents tune into the rhythms of English and just as importantly be understood.
We offer one-on-one coaching, practical group workshops and courses, visit the Clearly Talking website to find out more.
I have extensive experience in public speaking and drama: amateur and professional, stage, film and TV, as an actor and a producer. I have training as a tenor and a voiceover artist and I have worked in radio production and presentation for a number of years.
I have also been involved in professional scriptwriting for theatre productions, corporate videos, short films and five episodes of a children's TV show.
CAUTIONARY NOTE: I'm not interested in network marketing - if you connect with me with a view to getting me into some network marketing scheme, I will block you immediately.