Member of RISE Conference Alumni 2019
This profile is maintained by the Onstage curation team using publicly available information. If this is your profile, claim it!Claim profile
Xiaoyu Wang is a xGoogler, pioneer Android developer and global mobile app monetization expert. As the founder and CEO of Castbox, Xiaoyu strives to create a better world through connecting people with the power of sound using technology.
Castbox is an award-winning global podcast platform that enables anyone to easily find, access, create and enjoy spoken audio content. We provide our users with access to endless content in multiple languages, from anywhere, across any platform including Android, iOS, desktop, car and smart home devices.
Our proprietary technology includes features like curated podcast recommendations and in-audio deep search to customize our user’s listening experience to change the way we listen to spoken audio.
- Winner of 2017 Best App of Google Play (Best Daily Helper and Best Hidden Gem)
- Winner of 2017 Google Global Android Excellence Program
- Nomination of 2017 Standout Startup by Google Play
- Top Trending Apps of Global Best 2016 by Google Play
- Judges' Choice Award of Google Demo Day 2016 Women's Edition
- Most Entertaining of Best Apps 2016 by Google Play
- 135 countries Editors' Choice featured by Google Play
- Google global Android Excellence Program
- Voted No.1 in The Best Podcast Player Apps by Verizon TCC
- Winner of the Best Music + Audio App 2017 by TabbyAwards
- Honoree in the 22nd Annual Webby Awards in the Mobile Sites & Apps: Best Streaming Audio category