CEO at Katan...
Member of Startup Week Bangkok 2019
15+ years of experience in human engagement innovations with expertise in digital retail innovation, digital interactive system, and smart out-of-home advertising.
- Technology entrepreneur with strong background in both management and technology with 11+ years of experience in fostering entrepreneurship including teaching entrepreneurship subjects and coaching startups.
- Expert in seed and early stage business planning, pitching, and storytelling and have helped more than 350+ startup teams, many of which are winners in start-up competitions globally.
- Curated and partially taught Thailand master courses for open online education in Startup subjects
- Startup/Innovation trainer and consultant at various large corporations in Thailand such as Siam Cement Group, ThaiBev Group, PTT Group, IRPC, TOT, Bangkok Dusit Medical Services, Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand, Eletronic Government Agency of Thailand, The Siam Commercial Bank, Total Access Communication (dtac)
- Main mentor and coach for various startup camp events throughout Thailand
- Judge: 2017 Ananda Urban Living Solutions Hackathon
- Judge: 2016 HUBBA Stadium Startup Battle - IoT Edition
- Judge: 2016 The mai Bangkok Business Challenge® @ Sasin
- Judge/Coach: 2011-2018 Banpu Champion for Change
- Coach: 2018 depa Accelerator program
- Mentor: 2015 Start-up Weekend Thailand - Winner - ZeroBaggages
- Mentor: 2014 Start-up Weekend Bangkok - Winner - InterCoin
- Mentor: 2010 Social Enterprise Business Plan Competition (Thailand) - 1st Runner-Up-Youth Book
- Mentor: 2009 Global Social Venture Competition - Global Winner - EcoFaeBrick
- Organizer: 2016 Startup Hack - Startup Thailand Regional Rise (Chiang Mai, Khon Kaen, Phuket)
- Organizer: 2009 Social Enterprise Business Plan Competition (Thailand)
- Organizer: 2008, 2018 MIT Global Startup Workshop
- Organizer: 2007 MIT 100K Business Plan Competition