This profile is maintained by the Onstage curation team using publicly available information. If this is your profile, claim it!Claim profile
I am adaptable, curious and always learning. Over the years I have been a programmer, consultant, technical specialist, sales professional and a business manager - but always in Information technology and always enjoying the next challenge that comes my way. I started in IT in 1993, managing IBM DOS/VSE mainframe systems and learning the joy of JCL and Cobol.
As a professional, I strive to always work in a field which is both challenging and rewarding. I thrive on the ability to solve problems and deliver results. I have never been afraid to learn new technologies and business strategies and welcome any opportunity which allows me to develop personally as well as the organisation I work for to deliver stronger results.
Key Strengths :
• Confident, capable public speaker and conference presenter
• Building trust with customers and teams, engaging at all levels
• Builder of marketing and sales strategy in new and emerging markets
• Unique blend of technical knowledge, sales experience and people skills
• Proven ability to adapt, develop, survive and thrive