Program Director at ICMEC
This profile is maintained by the Onstage curation team using publicly available information. If this is your profile, claim it!Claim profile
Directs international law Enforcement trainings and facilitates technology tools for law enforcement globally.
• Managed a 2.5 Million dollar international training initiative focusing on cyber crimes against children
• Delivered 46 International law enforcement trainings worldwide
• Trained more than 4,000 prosecutors, investigators and other law enforcement from 113 countries
• Managed a team of 20 law enforcement trainers from around the world
• Coordinated and managed crime solving initiatives among the International Centre and Federal agencies, such as the Department of Homeland Security, and private industry.
• Provided combined tools and trainings to U.S Embassies and foreign federal agencies.
• Provided oversight of the Child Exploitation Tracking System (CETS), a case management tool for law enforcement
• Promoted and deployed CETS in eight countries with full oversight of its integration
• Hosted international conferences at the United Nations, Interpol and Europol
• Coordinated 16 Trafficking in Persons trainings in the Caribbean and Central America with the Organization of American States (OAS)