CEO at Hans...
- Venture capitalist focusing on artificial intelligence (AI) globally, with notable transactions including SenseTime (Computer Vision in China), Deep Instinct (Cybersecurity in Israel), X-37 (Drug Discovery in US) and Rigetti (Quantum Computing in US)
- Former Researcher at Harvard Business School (HBS) Asia-Pacific Research Center co-authoring case studies on Ant Financial, Lufax, Dianrong, Blockchain etc.
- Former investment banker at Morgan Stanley, primarily focusing on Hong Kong corporates; Former private banker at J.P. Morgan in portfolio management, equity derivatives, and investment strategy in San Francisco, London, and New York respectively
- MBA at Harvard Business School; M.S. degree in Information Technology in Education (Distinction) at the University of Hong Kong; B.S. in Business Administration at U.C. Berkeley Haas School of Business (summa cum laude)
- Instructor in FinTech, A.I., and Blockchain at Hong Kong Securities and Investment Institute, Hong Kong Institute of Bankers, and Hong Kong Institute of Directors; Course designer and instructor of M.S. course titled “A.I. in Finance” at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA), Financial Risk Manager (FRM); Certificate in Machine Learning for Big Data & Text Processing at MIT, Deep Learning and Machine Learning with TensorFlow; Probability and Financial Mathematics of the Society of Actuaries
- FAA-licensed Private Pilot, PADI Advanced Scuba Diver, Wine & Spirit Education Trust (WSET) Level 2 (Merit)